Do you need homeowners insurance for your house in California? We can help you find…
The more wealth you have invested in your home, the higher the risks involved in the case of damage, theft, or loss. If this is the case, traditional home owners insurance may not be enough to protect your high value estate, expensive furnishings and property.
With relatively low caps placed by most homeowners’ policies on certain property types (such as furs, silver, jewelry, firearms, and collectibles of value) in addition to a cap on personal property of 50-70% of the home’s value, you may need to consider a more suitable policy for your situation.
The following are potential features of a high-value policy that are not available in typical homeowners insurance:
- Higher limits on coverage for Jewelry, Business tools or equipment
- Coverage for Wine Cellars and Wine Collections, Antiques, Fine Art and Collectibles
- Excess Liability and Umbrella Liability Coverage
- Replacement Cost to Rebuild
- Mortgage Rate Protection
- Liability Insurance for Domestic Help
- Flood Insurance
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Kidnap and Ransom Insurance
- Coverage for Vacation Homes
- Medical Coverage for Pets
Our agents understand the unique circumstances of the owner of a high-value home and the importance of having the RIGHT coverage to protect your assets. If you feel that the value of your home and personal belongings exceed the caps placed by traditional homeowners policies, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to help you find the coverage that fits YOU.